منتديات الموازين الرسميه

منتديات الموازين الرسميه (http://www.almouazeen.com/index.php)
-   منتدى اللغة الإنجليزيةEnglish Forum (http://www.almouazeen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Wisdoms Bank (http://www.almouazeen.com/showthread.php?t=18289)

أبن مصاول 19 - 10 - 09 08:15 AM

Wisdoms Bank

This is an active subject, from time to time we and you will add new wisdom to build up our bank of good wisdoms.

BwnMesaweel:Best Regards'

أبن مصاول 19 - 10 - 09 08:16 AM

رد: Wisdoms Bank

Before you judge me, try walking awhile in my shoes!

الفارس 19 - 10 - 09 11:45 AM

thanks for this great subject dear uncle my wisdom today is : Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart

أبن مصاول 23 - 10 - 09 01:53 PM

Thanks dear Ahmed for being posative reader

here is our wisdom today:

Building understanding, support and acceptance begins with earning trust

أبن مصاول 24 - 10 - 09 08:25 AM

here is our wisdom for today

What are you being called to do? Stop, sit, and listen for a while. The answer will come.

أبن مصاول 29 - 10 - 09 12:04 AM

Before coaching or exerting any effort as a leader, ask yourself these three questions:
Who am I trying to convince

What do I want them to do?

Why do I want them to do it?

أبن مصاول 05 - 11 - 09 02:48 AM

The line between failure and success is so fine that we…are often on the line and do not know it. How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience, would have achieved success. A little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.

المينيح 05 - 11 - 09 03:07 AM

هههههههههههههههههههههه

حركات عنقريزيه

قبل التدريب ، أو ممارسة أي جهد كزعيم ، اسأل نفسك هذه الأسئلة الثلاثة التالية :
أنا الذي يحاول إقناع

ماذا أريد منهم أن يفعلوا؟

لماذا أريد لها أن تفعل ذلك؟

اهم شي وش سالفت البنك

عذرن على التطفل

أبن مصاول 19 - 11 - 09 04:14 AM

When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.

أبن مصاول 04 - 12 - 09 12:42 PM

Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It's something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.

أبن مصاول 04 - 12 - 09 12:43 PM

Every time you repeat the words, "I can do it!" with conviction, you cancel or override your fear and increase your confidence. By repeating this affirmation over and over, you can eventually build your courage and confidence to the point where you are unafraid.

الفارس 04 - 12 - 09 01:07 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبن مصاول (المشاركة 205301)
Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It's something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.

this is a great wisdom I hope i learn from it my uncle

أبن مصاول 05 - 12 - 09 08:38 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الفارس (المشاركة 205312)
this is a great wisdom I hope i learn from it my uncle

I am sure dear

أبن مصاول 05 - 12 - 09 08:39 AM

today :

Proactive people take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen. They cause action rather than being victims of circumstance.

راس الضلع 05 - 12 - 09 09:06 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبن مصاول (المشاركة 205767)
today :

Proactive people take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen. They cause action rather than being victims of circumstance.

God help us on the circumstances

أبن مصاول 04 - 03 - 10 03:06 AM

You never know when one kind act, or one word of encouragement, can change a life forever.

أبن مصاول 06 - 03 - 10 03:46 AM

Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.

أبن مصاول 06 - 03 - 10 04:28 AM

You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.

أبن مصاول 07 - 03 - 10 04:39 AM

We are not put on this earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are always there for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.

أبن مصاول 27 - 03 - 10 08:40 PM

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store or under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.

أبن مصاول 04 - 04 - 10 01:30 AM

Happiness…is not a destination: it is a manner of traveling. Happiness is not an end in itself. It is a by-product of working, playing, loving and living.

أبن مصاول 07 - 04 - 10 09:42 AM

Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism.

أبن مصاول 07 - 06 - 10 03:25 PM

Without a doubt, providing recognition is one of the best ways (if not the best way) to build and maintain superior performance. The reason for that is quite simple: reinforced behavior gets repeated.

أبن مصاول 28 - 06 - 10 08:43 AM

I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.

ابو اياد 10 - 07 - 10 08:23 AM

My wisdom is if you like me I like you

أبن مصاول 11 - 08 - 10 10:57 AM

The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this:
Decide what you want.

شلاحية مطنوخة 12 - 08 - 10 06:48 AM

Wisdoms Bank
بنك الحكم ..!

أنا ويني عن هالموضوع من زمان ..!
جميل جداً لكن لدي إقتراح
وهو كل عضو يضيف حكمة إنجليزية
يضيف تحتها ترجمتها بالعربي
عشان نستفيد جميعنا من الترجمه ... لأن البعض قد يقرأها وتصعب عليه بعض كلماتها ...ويمضي بدون فائدة ..

وأنا شخصياً مستعده للمساعدة بأي ترجمة لمن يريد ..
تخصصي إنجليزي وبإذن الله راح أفيد من يحتاج لأي خدمه ..

شلاحية مطنوخة 12 - 08 - 10 07:11 AM

تقول الحكمة الإنسانية الجميلة /

If you can defeat your enemy, then be thank-full
for your forgiveness

ترجمة كلماتها ترجمة حرفية /

If you can إذا إستطعت " تمكنت "
defeat هزيمة
your enemy عدوك
then بعد ذلك
be كُن
thank-full أشكر
forgiveness العفو والصفح

ترجمتها التقريبية
إذا تمكنت يوماً من عدوك " تمكنت من هزيمته " فأجعل العفو عنه شكراً لـ قدرتك عليه وتمكنك منه ..
الحكمة بشكل عام تدور حول مسألة العفو عند المقدرة ..
وهي مسألة إنسانية نبيلة ..

الساعة الآن 12:45 AM.